Saturday 4 February 2012

Hi My Name Is....

Hi my name is Cheryl and I am the proud owner of Sweet Sudsations Bath & Body treats which has been open for just under a year now.  I make bath and body products the natural way because I desired to rid myself and my son of our chronically dry skin.  I vowed "No more HARSH chemicals on our skins!"  

I am loving my new range of natural cold process soaps, luxury body lotions, solid lotion bars and extra bubbly, rich and creamy shower gels.  Everyday my mind dreams up new products that can aide us in our conquer to have soft, moist skin.  And let me tell you, what a difference!  

I hope to expand my company this year as I introduce new products, and keep improving the "Oldies but Goodies!"  I currently sell my products on Artfire; shop address is http://www.sweetsudsations.artfire.com.  I also upload videos on YouTube of me making my products so you can see the process I go thru designing new products or creating my current product line.  I hope you enjoy my Blog as I intend to use this avenue to share my journey as I expand my business and create new products.  I hope to upload plenty photos and Blog as often as my schedule permits.  Thanks for taking the time to read my very first blog and I hope to see you on my future posts!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment